- Official licensed product bears the Bandai import collection sticker to verify the Authenticity and superior quality of genuine products authorised for Distribution in Malaysia. White Toei sticker included.
- Manufactured by Banpresto
- Product Line: Glitter & Glamours
- Franchise: Sailor Moon Eternal
- Character: Sailor Moon
- Material:PVC & ABS
- Height: 25cm tall
- For collectors ages 13 years and onwards
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon, later retitled Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, is a Japanese shojo manga series written and illustrated by Naoko Takeuchi. It was originally serialized in Nakayoshi from 1991 to 1997, with the 52 individual chapters published into 18 volumes. Source: Fandom.
Sailor Moon Eternal: The Movie is a 2021 Japanese two-part anime film based on the Dream arc of the Sailor Moon manga by Naoko Takeuchi, that serves as a direct continuation and a "fourth season" for the Sailor Moon Crystal anime series. The two-part film is directed by Chiaki Kon, written by Kazuyuki Fudeyasu, chief supervised by Naoko Takeuchi, and produced by both Toei Animation and Studio Deen. The first film was released on January 8, 2021. The second film was released on February 11, 2021. Netflix acquired streaming rights to both films, and is scheduled to premiere on June 3, 2021 on the streaming service. Source: Wikipedia
Usagi Tsukino is the Sailor Guardian of love and justice, Sailor Moon. Originally from a prosperous civilization on the Moon known as the Moon Kingdom, she was reborn on Earth and re-awoke as the leader of the Sailor Senshi. Source Fandom